Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stationary Box Workshop

I am taking pre-orders for a stationary box, which is pictured. The kit will include everything you need to make the box as pictured (Box, 2 cards, 2 gift tags, envelopes, pen...everything!). The cost for the kit and instructions to make it is $15 dollars.

I will be holding a workshop to make the stationary box, date to be announced...if you are unable to attend you will be able to make it on your own with the instructions provided.

Please let me know if you would like to order one of these kits, and I will let you know when all the supplies are in and what date the workshop will be held on. You can just email me, or whatever is easiest for you, and tell me how many kits you are interested in, so I am sure to have enough supplies ready! Payment not due until workshop, or kit is delivered.

The designer paper is patterned on both sides, your kit will be black and one of the following paper patterns...

Stationary box

A place for cards, gift tags, pens, a little address book, and a place for stamps

The box, and it's contents, 2 cards & envelopes, 2 gift tags & envelopes and a pen

No comments: