Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stampin' Workshop - Nov 7 & 8


I will be holding a Stampin' Up! workshop at my home to demonstrate some techniques and get you familiar with everything that Stampin' Up! offers. I've got wonderful tips and tricks for everything from crafts, to scrapbooking, and card making. I would love to teach you a few fun things that you can use when creating your projects!

Please come and have fun making a card or two, while learning something new! Invite your friends, if you think they'd be interested, and your young daughters are welcome too (ages 8 & up).

Details
Theme: I will be demonstrating making a 3D project with watercolors, a scrapbook page with two-step stampin', and we will all make a greeting card.
Date: Friday, Nov 7th or Saturday, Nov 8th (pick the one that suits you best)
Time: 7:30 - should be done by 9 or 9:30
Place: Darla's home, 924 Hugo St, Norfolk (email me for directions)
What to bring: Just yourself

Please RSVP (phone, email, or comment on this post) to confirm your space at the craft table for the date that suits you best!

NOTE: I am thinking of adding another date in Nov, so if you would like to come but can't attend Nov 7 or 8, ask me about Friday, Nov 14th

No comments: