Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Card Workshop

I will be holding a Christmas Card Workshop on Thursday, December 4th AND Saturday, December 6th, please RSVP for the date that suits you best, both evenings will be 7:30 to 9:30pm. If you place an order of $20.00 or more OR book a party, you may do the Stamp a Stack for $10.00!!




There are a few options for this workshop, please let me know which one you will be doing:

OPTION 1 - STAMP A STACK
We will create 15 cards for a cost of $20.00. This includes envelopes and all supplies and embellishments needed. We will be making the cards pictured, 5 cards of three of the designs (your choice). Everything you need will be supplied, except what is listed in the what to bring section.

If you would like to do the Stamp a Stack, but cannot attend you can purchase a kit with everything you need for $25, or $15 with a $30.00 order. (Kit would be pre-stamped, but completely unassembled). If I need to mail the kit to you, I'll let you know the postage costs.

What to bring:
Your own adhesive (glue tape runner is ideal, glue stick is acceptable if you choose)
paper cutter (optional: if you have one, so you don't have to wait your turn)
scissors (optional: a small sharp pair, so we don't have to share)

When you RSVP:
If you do not want to make each of the 4 designs, (ie: you only want to make "the Presents"), please let me know when you RSVP so I can have the correct supplies and paper available for you. You do not have to create an exact replica of the pictured cards, there is some flexibility on colors, sentiment, etc, so let me know what you prefer and we'll work it out!

OPTION 2 - DO YOUR OWN THING
If you already have your Christmas cards planned out, but are lacking a few supplies, you can come and bring the bulk of what you need (all your paper, embellishments etc) and for $5.00 fee you may use my stamps, inks, pastels, punches etc to complete your own cards.

What to bring:
Your own adhesive
Everything else you have to complete your project
paper cutter (if you have one, to save some time!)
scissors (if you need them)

When you RSVP:
Please tell me what you are planning, and ask me what stamps, ink colors etc I have, so we make sure you'll be able to finish your project.

OPTION 3 - I JUST NEED A BREAK!
If you have absolutely everything you need, but just need a chance to get away from kids and distractions to get it all completed, you are welcome to bring your supplies and join us for a night of stamping fun, at no charge!

Please RSVP (via email or comment to this post) so that I am sure I have enough space for everyone!

No comments: