Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beachy Cards

I am posting this today, but I made these cards two weeks ago. I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Some of my siblings are coming to visit me (arrived yesterday), and I made them some welcome baskets to welcome them to the beach. Of course, each needs a card with their name on it! I really love this look, and I think I will be using this 'template' for many cards in years to come!

Paper: Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, black marker
Stamp Sets: Holiday Blitz, Mini Backgrounds (retired), alphabet set (not SU)
Embellishments: grosgrain ribbon in Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie
Tools: 1 3/8 square punch, paper cutter, scissors

Four great colors for 4 great kids!

Closer up, they are all the same...excuse the shadow on this one!

No comments: