Saturday, May 9, 2009

Paper Bag Scrapbook Workshop

DATE: Friday, June 12th

TIME: 7:30pm

COST: $15 and this will include an inkpad for you to keep. Please RSVP and let me know the color you want. (Or an approx, ie: dark purple and I will let you know your options). If you can't come last minute and still want the inkpad, you can just pay $6.00 and it's yours (note: you are saving on shipping here), otherwise I will add it to my collection:-)

*If you want to make 2, the second one will be $10, and you can get a second ink pad too.

OPTIONS:
1) You can make a baby's first colors book (similar to pictured) OR
2) You can make a little scrapbook or brag book for someone special or for yourself

BRING:
1) Adhesive!! We will be using quite a bit of it this time, so don't forget it.
2) If you would like to make a scrapbook, bring approx 10 pictures to make your album. Maybe all from a vacation, or all from the t-ball season etc. If you are having your digitals printed, I like to do a few b&w for some variety. There is places to "pull out" things in this book, so including ticket stubs or similar might be a fun thing to bring to pull out. I have a variety of Designer Paper that should work with lots of color schemes.

3) Paper cutter and scissors to share if you have them.

These pictures are NOT ones that I have personally created, we will be doing something similar. (To see one I made, click here)






No comments: