Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby's Book of Colors

Here is an example of a paper bag scrapbook, which we will be making in class on June 12th. I tried to make one last night, my first time! It turned out well, I think. Apologies, as the ribbon on the front is not SU, but it matched pretty well, so I thought I would use it. This front cover is a little more "boy" I suppose.

Also, I haven't placed my order for all the matching papers and inks I want to use, this was sort of a test run to see which colors would be best. I also don't have all these inks yet, so versamark and the pastels came in handy to keep everything matching!! Anyway, now that I'm done my "test" I can get my paper and ink order together!! I think we will pull out green, turquoise & purple, to keep the side ribbons more interesting...of course, people can do whichever they want, but I think that's how I'll do mine.

Cover, ribbon is not Stampin Up.

Orange, Yellow & Green, pulled out with a ribbon

Red, Black & White

Pink, Blue & Light Green pulled out

Purple on the back. There is a light brown inside (a pull out) the stamped image is a tie, but I didn't get it pictured. The ribbon is organza on that one and hard to see in the pics.

No comments: