Monday, April 20, 2009

Heat Embossing

I was playing around with my new heat tool this weekend. Practicing faux metal, cracked glass...lots of things I have been dying to do! I made a couple simple cards. My next purchase is a Stamp-a-ma-jig. I am so bad at getting words perfectly straight and it annoys me to no end.

HOW TO:
Paper: Basic Black, misc blue (not SU), Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Stamp Sets: Holiday Blitz, Congrats (inside it says "welcome to the wedded bliss club")
Tools: Paper Cutter, 1" circle punch, 1 3/8" cirlce punch, heat tool, black embossing powder
Embellishments: Tombow adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Stampin Dimensionals


HOW TO:
Paper: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Stamp Sets: Holiday Blitz, Fundamental Phrases
Tools: Paper Cutter, 1" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, heat tool
Embellishments: black embossing powder, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: