Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Embossing Class

We will be learning 2 different types of embossing techniques, one with a heat tool, and one 'dry'. There is SO much that can be done with embossing, including scratch & sniff! Come and have some fun & fellowship! Please feel free to invite your friends, if you think they would enjoy it.

I have not quite decided exactly what we will be making, it will be at least 2 cards, or a card and a "3D" craft, like a pillow box. I am still coming up with cool stuff to show you! For those that RSVP I will update you later with pics etc, as to what I come up with:-) You are welcome to RSVP through the facebook event, by commenting on this post, or by emailing me (email link on left of blog, under the poll)

Date: Friday, April 24
Time: 7:30 - 10:00pm
Cost: $10
Bring: Adhesive (and paper cutter/scissors, if you have them)
Where: My house - 924 Hugo St

**If you place a $40 order, the class is free

No comments: