Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Card Workshop - Results

Last night some ladies came over for the Stamp A Stack workshop. Most worked on their own things, so I was helping them with some ideas for their own cards. In the process I made one for me too! I think this should be our Christmas card. Brian likes the Christmas trees one from the Stamp A Stack best, so I'll have to make some of each maybe!!

HOW TO:
Paper: Ruby Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Inks: Garden Green, Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa
Stamp Set: Season of Joy, Beyond the Basics
Embellishments: eyelet
Tools: Paper cutter, scissors, eyelet setter



This one will have a raised tree with an adhesive foam dot (under the star), but I ran out of foam dots! It's easy to add later:-) And this is a practice one for sure, 'cause I smudged the writing. Oops!

HOW TO:
Paper: Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Inks: Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Garden Green, VersaMark
Stamp Sets: Holiday Blitz, misc phrase from 2003 set, Season of Joy
Tools: Paper Cutter

No comments: