Saturday, May 7, 2011

May Class - Tea Time!

This month we'll be making this adorable little tea bag holder, perfect to set out on your counter! It's cute, and handy for making all that sweet tea this summer! It would also make an adorable gift. As with all my classes, once you attend you will get the instructions to make this again on your own!

I will be designing a new "front" using the words "sweet tea" - instead of just the teapot, for those that don't drink hot tea. I'll post pics here soon!

DATE: Friday, May 20th
TIME: 7:30
COST (will include tea for the inside too!): $10 (if you bring your own sticky strip) OR $13 (if you use my sticky strip)

I will be pre cutting and scoring this for you, so everything is ready to go! - we will be making the base out of choc. chip cardstock, and the paper patterns in either "Woodland Walk"  or "Greenhouse Gala". Take a look at the pics, and please specify which of these you like (IE which colors will match your kitchen - if none of these do, please tell me, we can work with other options, I have LOTS of paper!).

Please ask if you have any questions! Can't wait to see you there!!

Greenhouse Gala
Woodland Walk


No comments: