Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Card Organizer

This will be the next class we do, in September. Details to be announced. This book is made from chipboard and an o ring. I am actually not a huge fan of my cover. I think will tear it off and do it again. I was going for whimsy, but I guess I don't do whimsy very well:-) I'll leave it for now and see if it grows on me,otherwise, I'll need to do something a little nicer.

The purpose of the book is to hold cards ready to use for birthdays and anniversaries. Whether you make your cards, or purchase them, this will keep you on the ball and organized!
An example of an inside page. I am still debating embellishing with some Big Shot die cut flowers or something. For now, I am leaving it plain...
The flaps are held closed with velcro, so you can make your cards ahead of time and have them ready for the perfect occasion!

No comments: